Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Happy Birthday Tracey


Last night was Jason's older sisters birthday. I won't tell how old she is. You know, there are people in this world that are just inherently good and Tracey is one of those people. There is no doubt it rubbed off on Jason. I have considered myself fortunate to have Tracey as my sister in law. I love to watch her mother and her ability to almost always say yes to her children when she can. She puts everyone ahead of herself and her sister in law is always trying to remind her it is also important to take care of herself in there. I admire that in her because I am not like that all the time. Tracey is one of those rare people you can count whenever you need her and she very seldom meets you without a beautiful smile on her face. Sometimes, I feel sad that we aren't more connected with her like we used to be. Children change things and as we get older what free time we have we just want to spend at home in quiet bliss. Both our children and hers are involved in so many activities that it is hard and then when you throw in work and our own adult activities there just isn't much time left. I know there will come a day when we are freer to be more connected like we once were and I know our relationship will have evolved into even more as our respect for one another grows as we age. Tracey, I feel really lucky you are my sister in law and even though we don't see as much of each other as we would both like, I'm glad you are a big part of my family. Happy Birthday! We love you!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment