Wednesday, July 21, 2010

silk veils

I haven't totally fallen off the face of the planet in posting to my blog. I just have been so busy with life and not taking many pictures and truthfully, wouldn't you rather see pictures than read what I have to say? We have been really busy. We spent the fourth of July weekend cleaning and purging the house and moving furniture around trying to make our home feel more comfortable and functional.

Anyhow, on to this post... yesterday, I invited the kids who are participating in the bellydance class that meets on Tuesday over to make silk veils for their upcoming performance. It was really fun and all the kids did such a great job and the mamas too!

Here are the teens running around the maypole
IMG_0889

megan
IMG_0890

hazel
IMG_0882

stella
IMG_0883

india
IMG_0884

casey
IMG_0885

beatrice
IMG_0891

daisy
IMG_0892

and of course the mama's made them too!!!

Sarah
IMG_0893

Erin
IMG_0894

jennifer
IMG_0895

The whole crew!
IMG_0898

What a fun day! And what a treat for me to get to offer this to the girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment