Thursday, August 11, 2011

The show!

Unfortunately, I didn't manage to get any pictures of the opening reception myself as I was busy chatting it up with the good folks that were able to make it out, but my good friend Richard did and he gave me permission to use them on the blog!  Thanks Richard!


Shakti Project danced in the directions of Earth, Air, Fire, and Water.  


Dancing with these ladies is pure bliss!


Jason did shoot a video of both performances, so if the other girls of Shakti are agreeable, then I will share it and Killick is patiently awaiting me getting the video of him uploaded to share.

 


As Above, So Below...

 Killick played some wild music and whether you like it or not, you can't help but to experience it.  Each piece he plays is original.  It's a wild ride!
A small group of folks checking things out.


There was a great turn out - better than I could have hoped for and SO many nice words about my quilts.  I even met a male quilter who makes his own wool fabric with lint.  Sounds so cool.  I hope he hunts me down and we can connect again since I didn't get his name!

The show is up through August.  You can drop by when the space is open or make an appointment to get in to see it OR you can go all out and take a class.  There is a lot of wonderful movement happening on that floor with some great teachers!

I am FINALLY ready to start starching my next background.  I've been stuck on colors, but I think I'm just going to jump in with both feet this weekend so stayed tuned! And hopefully, next week I will have a slide show of my latest quilt from beginning to end for you! 

Until tomorrow!


2 comments:

  1. HI!
    im new at this site, can you help me in it? plzz

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have got a nice blog site.

    ReplyDelete