Thursday, June 19, 2008

more summer pics

What a beautiful smile. I love to see them so happy. Her friend Hazel stayed the night with us on Monday and on Tuesday, we went over to Sandy Creek for a couple of hours before I took Hazel home. I wish I knew what she was laughing at!


Thankfully, the girls more than willingly let Kalib be a part of their building and swimming.
Today, the girly's not feeling so well. She has a stomach bug, so we will be staying in and taking it easy... She'll be back to her chipper self tomorrow.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Oh no! I'm sorry to hear India isn't feeling well. I hope she gets over it as quickly as Hazel did (I am assuming it is the same thing...)

    Big hugs from us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to be a Hubbard. Can you please adopt me?

    ReplyDelete