Wednesday, July 23, 2008

photo shoot


I'm really excited that I am getting the very first professional shots of my quilts ever. It feels like a really big deal to me. A next step in the process of getting my work out in the bigger world. I have a dear friend who has written a book and has ask to use my ladies in it, so they will be published there for the world to see, and I intend to send some of the pics off to the we'moon calendar for 2010. You'll have to wish me luck, and hopefully, they will get in. This is a photo of our friend Chad doing his thing. It was a lot of fun for me to watch him make it all happen and as he got more familiar with the quilts and what to look for, the pics just got better. I'm not going to lie, it was also exciting to see the lights and the big camera so close to my work. Makes me feel like I'm doing something. Definately makes me want to produce more work. Thanks Chad for doing this for me. Hopefully, I will have the new pics up on our website, but in the meantime you can still look at my less than professional pics there. It's www.laughingstararts.com

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment