Wednesday, September 30, 2009

big vacation

Today I leave for my trip to Costa Rica with Holly, Ashley, and Aglisha. Tonight we stay in Atlanta so that we can get up at the crack of dawn (actually before dawn) and head over to the airport to leave for Dominical, Costa Rica. I am so excited I can hardly stand it, but I also know I am going to dearly miss Jason and the kids. This is my first time ever leaving the country and Costa Rica is somewhere I have always wanted to go - not to mention the rain forest and the ocean all in one big trip. The hardest part of this vacation is that calling will be difficult, but thankfully it is only 5 days. I won't be e-mailing either because there's no internet connection, not even taking my computer. We are supposed to be going zip lining through the canopy of the rain forest and I think if everything works out ok, we will be also going snorkeling. There will be lots and lots of pictures to come... in the mean time, here's the link to the swank place we are going to be at if you want to check it out... We are staying in the butterfly suite...

www.waterfallvillas.com

I will be back in touch on Wednesday of next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment