Wednesday, February 17, 2010

updated website!

I'm excited to tell you all that Jason now has some new pictures on our website! It's long over due and a couple of weeks ago we got together with our friend Chad and had some photos taken of my two latest quilts and of a few of Jason's paintings and drawings! It makes me extremely happy that more people are going to get the pleasure of seeing more of his work! I changed our home page to a new laughingstarart logo that he created that is out of this world! I liked the other one too, but he didn't and now it really rocks! Go over there and check it out... here's a small taste of what is waiting for you...
He didn't get photos of tons of his work, but at least we got a few!
You can find our website at www.laughingstarart.com

I'm going to be changing a few things to the website over the next few days! Stay tuned!

1 comment: