Wednesday, October 27, 2010

another update on me...

So, I went back to the Dr on Monday. She doesn't want me to go back to work or resume any activity to amount anything until Monday, Nov 8th. Still no cleaning, cooking, you know household things. She says now that I'm back on track she wants me to stay that way. Things are beginning to show the signs of mama being down and out around here. As for me, I am feeling truly back on track and I'm not having to take pain pills any longer to manage the pain. It is gone for the most part. It wakes me from up from time to time at night if I move wrong, but all in all, it's really gone. Now, I'm just tired... all... the... time... I can do something then, I'm totally beat. I ran a few errands on top of going to the Dr on Monday and all day yesterday I was worn out. I'm going to go out for a little while this morning to get pumpkins for the kids to carve with Jason tonight and I've got to get a couple more things for Halloween costumes and I expect to be beat when I get home. Thankfully, we still have movies to watch and India, Kalib, and I have started the Monk series and there are like a gazillion series of those and we just finished the first, so I' have plenty to keep me occupied. Mostly, I'm just ready to have energy again and lots of it, but I know it takes time and I'm trying my best to pace myself so I don't slide backwards...

No comments:

Post a Comment