Monday, September 12, 2011

Come play with fabric WITH me

I am going to host a very small quilting class in my home on Oct 8 from 1 - until we are done or you need to go (Ideally we will end before 8ish) and you should bring snacks to share so we have plenty of delicious food to eat through out the day.  I will provide drinks like juice, water, and tea.

Beginners are more than welcome and if you are beginner, I would like to stagger when you arrive so I can give you more attention as you get started.  If 1 does not work for you, come when you can - I am very flexible.

You MUST e-mail me (the address is at the bottom of this note) to get on the list as I want to be able to find out what your goals are, what you want to make, what your experience is, and I would LOVE to get a copy of the pattern(if you are going to use a pattern) before Oct 8 so I am prepared for your project.  I can host 5 people possibly 6 depending on the projects.   

You do not have to be a beginner to come.  If you want to explore the techniques I use, you are welcome to come, just let me know in the e-mail what your needs are.

I will have a few of my own projects around and we can talk about my process, what products I use, which are my favorites and what REALLY excites me and gets me going.  I can share with you how I stay connected to my creativity and how my projects formulate in my mind and what I do when I am in a "creative drought."  There will be lots of talking and sharing as that is what I enjoy most about creating WITH other people. I feed off your energy and hearing about your process and then I feed you by doing the same.  SO... let's get creative together!

The suggested price is $25, but I prefer to let you decide what you think this time is worth to you.  I will have a small basket for your donations.

I am very excited to be in a place where I can offer this energy up!  IF I end up with more people wanting to come than I can host, please don't worry.  You will be first on the next list as I am hoping to continue to be able to offer up my space and my time.

My e-mail is quiltingearth@gmail.com

Looking forward to it!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment