Saturday, February 5, 2011

almost there

I've been busy gluing sparklies onto Clara's belt today.  All that's left are the chains that hang down and I will be hopefully finishing it up tonight!!!

First I chose all the rhinestones and sequins I was going to use...
IMG_3219

some slightly smaller ones...
IMG_3221

Then I glue those on very slowly and stand back to see if it needs more...
IMG_3227

And it does, so I try these out...
IMG_3224

Thankfully, I didn't start gluing without stepping back because they just weren't quite right. 

 So, I pulled these beauties out of the box...
IMG_3225

And they were just perfect!
IMG_3233

Everything is drying and the glue is setting and I'll get those chains on after dinner!

 Then, Clara gets a new belt!

What are you working on this weekend?

2 comments:

  1. This is so cool! Love the new look and focus of the blog. You have so much to offer the world, I'm glad to see you doing it even more than you already do!

    ReplyDelete