Tuesday, April 5, 2011

India's Tuesday Photo

Vintage Cherry Blossom

She entered this one into a photo contest on Photo Bucket

We would really appreciate it if you would take a moment and click this LINK and vote for it.  It only takes a second and there is no registration of any kind.  You simply rate it and you are DONE.  You can vote over and over if you feel like you want to really support her. You have to let it refresh and go back to it every 15 minutes or so.  You can also share the link on your FB and Twitter accounts if you are super into supporting her.  Believe me, she appreciates EVERY SINGLE VOTE.

See you tomorrow!  I'm off the computer and off to quilt - I have finally finished the flowers I have been working on forever. I'm going to have something fun to show tomorrow because I'm sewing them down today!

No comments:

Post a Comment