Friday, May 27, 2011

Friday announcement

Sadly, this week I have no observations for you.  I have seen and learned plenty this week, but in trying to get ready for the beach I have had no time to write it all down.  I am certain next week will be filled with pictures from the ocean.

I do want to share with you that I have hung a show with Robin Faye and Rene Shoemaker at the Oconee County Library in the community room.  The exhibit will be hanging through June.  We will be having a small reception on Wednesday June 15 from 6-9pm.  If you have time, stop in and say HI!!!!


And for an update on the recently started project... It is still in the same place it was when I showed you last :( Time has just not allowed me to get back to it this week...

Until next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment