Thursday, June 12, 2008

happy birthday Jennifer


Today is my good friend Jennifers birthday. Happy Birthday Jennifer! She is a super mom in every sense of the word! She has 4 kids with her husband Jason and still manages to find time to be a good friend to those around her. She seems to always have a smile and a laugh to share and her patience with having 4 kids is comendable. I certainly have a lot to learn from her about patience. I'm always amazed at her ability to take things in stride and her ability to work to find things that her children enjoy and want to do. She is one of the most selfless and giving mothers I know, so I want her to know that we appreciate her and the lessons in parenting we are able to take from her. She, like many of my friends, oozes out creativity. It seems to leach from every pore of her body, and that is one of the things I love most about her. She seems to always be thinking of creative ways to accomplish simple tasks and make them exciting and beautiful. We are ever so greatful to have her in our lives and the rest of her family, so I want to formally wish my dear friend a wonderful birthday and I hope she gets some time to relax and put up her feet today.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, Sarah. I am very thankful to have you guys in our lives as well- the universe was smiling on me the day you invited us to join the group! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you again for last night. It was marvelous to spend a few hours alone with my lovely wife.

    ReplyDelete