Monday, November 10, 2008

Sunday...

I had a great day yesterday. It started off by sleeping in a little (not too late, we were up by 9). I made a yummy breakfast, then headed off to pick up India from her sleep over at Grace's where she had a wonderful time. Then she and I went to JoAnns and bought more fabric to make more ugly dolls (which is what we gave to Grace for her birthday) and while we were there we walked over to the pet store and loved on some dogs looking for homes and humans to love them. Once we got home, India went right to work on another ugly doll while I worked on the Phoenix quilt that I'm making and we watched Nausicca together (Anime for those of you who haven't seen it). We worked on our projects most of the day and talked and hung out. Then I made a scrumptious dinner on the grill... sweet potatoes basted with butter, brown sugar, and cinnamon - can you say yummy? Regular potatoes too since I'm the only one in the house who really loves sweet potatoes, chicken, squash, green beans, and collards - all cooked on the grill. After dinner, Sarah C and Madrona came over and we all went to Holly's to drink wine and spend some time in her hot tub and time just catching up. It was time spent together that was long over due. It was a full day, but a great day.

1 comment: