Monday, February 2, 2009

spa...anyone?


On Saturday, a group of us Athens girls went up to JeJu Sauna in Atlanta it was amazing! The day was gifted to me from Holly as my Christmas present! We spent a long time bathing in the whirlpools and washing and scrubbing and got in the wet sauna which was HOT and filled with Chamomile infused. Calming to say the least and toxin drawing out too. Then we went over to the dry saunas and continued the cleansing process. By the end of the day (we were there a little over 4 hours) I felt like all the nasty dead skin cells had been scrubbed off, all the toxins (well most of them) had come out of my pores in the form of sweat, and I was years younger. You can get massage and body scrubs and foot massages and all sorts of extras, but we just stuck to the do it yourself stuff and it was still everything you think going to the spa would be like. I'm so thankful to have been able to share this day with many of the women who are nearest and dearest to me. I can't wait to go back and do it all again. What a treat! My skin is super soft and my body feels clean and my head feels clear. Thank you Holly for being such a good friend and taking me to a day at the spa. Be sure to check out the website to see what the place looks like and it is only $25 to go there and do what we did. It is money well spent and there is NO time limit and they are open 24 hours a day.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment