Wednesday, February 9, 2011

A Very Happy Clara!

I finished the belt while I was out of town with my mom.  All I had left was adding the chains that hang down when I last showed you Clara's belt.
  

IMG_3233

So, today, when India went to Wildcard Wednesday at the library we delivered Miss Clara her NEW belt all finished and ready for her to perform in!

I think she was happy with it (or she was really cold), but she hugged me and squealed a bit, so I think she was happy.
IMG_3271

Here it all finished and close up!
IMG_3269

I LOVE the chains! They really gave it the finished bellydance look!
IMG_3270

Now, on Saturday, Feb. 12, 2011 at Floorspace, Clara is performing at the Habibi Hafla and she says she is going to wear her new belt, so if she does... and she will let me... there will be some photos of her in costume with it on. (Keep your fingers crossed!) 

If you are local come check it out!  I promise it will be worth it!

1 comment:

  1. YES, I AM A HAPPY CLARA!
    Also, I like your new picture thingie at the top!!

    ReplyDelete