Thursday, May 12, 2011

The End is no longer a Dream

I have finished the beading on Yab Yum.  







I sat down last night AFTER finishing the laundry (mostly) and dinner and watched a show on the computer.  We don't have cable, but sometimes we plug the laptop into the tv and watch through there.  Only India and I were here, so she was busy editing pictures and that meant MOM could watch whatever she wants.  AHHHH the joy of that - it happens so seldom.

Then this morning, I got up and got it layered!  PRODUCTIVITY is in the air!

When I went to the closet to get out the batting this was all I had.


YIKES!  I didn't know if it would be enough.


Thankfully, it was.

I ironed the backing and took it all outside to spray baste! (I LOVE spray basting)

AND now... It's ready to quilt.


I just have to figure out HOW I'm going to quilt it!

The agenda for today... contemplating just the right quilting.

The end to this one is so close now I can actually see it! I may get it finished this weekend after all!

See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment