Wednesday, July 29, 2009

what to with a ramp and rain

In the late afternoon just before it was time for Jason to arrive home for work we had a great downpour of rain. I am not of the opinion that the kids should not play in the rain. I think as long as it is not thundering and lightening and there isn't ice or hail coming down that if they want to run around in the mud and rain, then they certainly should. I also love being in a gentle rain and almost never carry an umbrella. I don't worry too much about getting wet. Rain is so refreshing and something to be thankful for. So, yesterday, my smart kids got out their boogie boards from last summer and got very creative in the rain... and I think it is safe to say they had a great time playing in the rain!

P1100221

P1100222

P1100228

P1100235

No comments:

Post a Comment