Wednesday, May 4, 2011

India's Tuesday Photo on Wednesday

This has been a whirlwind of a week so far and it is only Tuesday, I mean Wednesday!  Both Monday and Tuesday were like Mondays, so phew... here we are on Wednesday and I have nothing to say about quilting or home or life AND I failed to share India's photo yesterday.  

So, until life gives me a moment to come up for air or tomorrow which ever comes first I give you another wonderful photo by our 12 year old, India.

This one is of our son, Kalib with his joyous smile. 

I LOVE IT!

1 comment:

  1. I adore so many things about this photo: the photographer; the subject; that genuine smile, eyes and all; the fact that he's wearing one of his favorite hats; the simplicity of the composition combined with the complexity of the subject himself; and the reflection of the closeness between subject and artist. You do such great work, India!

    ReplyDelete